i realized i still have a ton of stuff to do for the wedding which is only about 10 weeks away.
- invitations & postage
- get a videoographer
- hire a dj
- finish paying my photographer
- find shoes, jewelry, and other accessories i may need
- get the bridesmaids jewelry
- buy mick's ring
- figure out the whole wedding day hair thing
- book a hotel room
- book a couple of flights (for me and my brother Alan)
- get my dress fitted and hopefully NOT altered...because all of this is starting to add up and cost me a lot of dough. lame!
haha, oh well. you can't put a price on memories and looking good right? ;)
i had my first photoshoot with my camera yesterday. it went really well. it was sooooo much fun. i can't wait to get started on those pictures and getting them posted!
if anyone is looking for a photographer, pickmepickmepickme!