i have made some really good, chewy, yummy ginger cookies, oatmeal raisin, and now chocolate chip cookies! i'm very happy with the results of these baked goods! i have loved baking so much and it makes me even happier when they turn out.
i've found some amazing recipes over the last 4 months i've been able to even stomach food. banana muffins being my all time favorite. i've made bran muffins and granola. healthy granola!
the only thing that hasn't turned out were the cinnamon rolls. someday i'll figure those things out. someday!
here's the chocolate chip recipe. ENJOY!!
Soft And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 to 2 (12 ounce) bags semisweet chocolate chips - depending on how chocolaty you like your cookies
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter or margarine until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded Tablespoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until light and golden brown